Alisha’s practice is devoted to family law. Over the course of her legal career, she has successfully represented clients in contested divorce proceedings involving division of high net worth marital estates, alimony negotiations, and establishment of child support and child custody arrangements. Alisha also represents clients in a variety of post-divorce proceedings, including modifications of alimony, parenting plan modifications, parental relocations, and child support modifications. Alisha represents clients in Juvenile Court matters as well.
Alisha has worked with Puryear, Newman & Morton since graduating from law school in 2007.
A native of Virginia, she lives in Franklin with her husband T. Jay, and their two young children. She enjoys running, yoga, cooking and traveling (preferably to the beach).
- University of Tennessee (Juris Doctorate, 2007)
- University of Virginia (B.A., 2004)
- The Madeira School (2000)
Honors & Memberships
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Williamson County Bar Association
- Treasurer, John Marshall American Inns of Court
- Board Member, The Jiselle Lauren Foundation
- Member, Junior League of Nashville
- Past member, CASA of Davidson County