Chas’s practice focuses on real estate, probate, and corporate law. Before founding PN+M Law in 2001, Chas practiced law at Berry & Oglesby in Franklin. He’s also listed by the Tennessee Supreme Court as a Rule 31 mediator.
Chas was an All-American swimmer at BGA and Stanford and led his collegiate team to a 1993 NCAA championship. Chas continues to swim (albeit a bit slower) with the masters program at Ensworth. Also a strong performer on the golf course and in the kitchen, he lives in Franklin with his wife Christa and their twins.
- Vanderbilt University (Juris Doctorate, 1996)
- Stanford University (B.A., 1993)
- Battle Ground Academy
Honors & Memberships
- Former President, Williamson County Bar Association
- Franklin Noon Rotary Club
- Graduate, Leadership Franklin
- Former Board member, Franklin Family YMCA
- Former Board member, Battle Ground Academy Alumni Association
- Former District 4 chairperson, Tennessee Mock Trial Competition