Andrea is an associate attorney at Puryear, Newman & Morton, PLLC. Her practice is centered in the area of family law, including divorce, post-divorce, child support, and juvenile court matters.
Andrea is a native of Chattanooga, Tennessee where she received her undergraduate degree in Business Finance from the University of Tennessee – Chattanooga. Andrea started working with PNM after graduating law school and receiving her license to practice law in 2022.
Prior to joining PNM, Andrea worked as a judicial law clerk for the late Honorable Phillip E. Smith, Judge of the 4th Circuit Court for the 20th Judicial District in Davidson County, Tennessee from 2019 to 2022. Throughout her clerkship, Andrea received firsthand experience in the adjudication of many fundamental legal matters surrounding divorce and post-divorce cases, such as child custody, alimony, and property division.
Andrea lives in Nashville with her beloved cat, Luna. In her spare time she enjoys tying new restaurants, playing tennis with friends, and cheering on the Tennessee Volunteers.
- Nashville School of Law (Juris Doctorate) 2021
- University of Tennessee Chattanooga (BS in Business Finance) 2015
- Chattanooga Christian School 2011
Honors & Memberships
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Williamson County Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- John Marshall American Inns of Court
- Lawyers' Association for Women (LAW) - Marion Griffin Chapter