Lee practices primarily Family Law including divorce, post-divorce, and child support, and parenting plan modifications, along with wills and estate matters. He also handles various General Sessions matters including contract disputes, landlord/tenant disputes, and collection matters.
Lee started working with PNM after graduating from the Tennessee College of Law in 2017. He received his license to practice law in May 2018. While in law school, he clerked for the 3rd Circuit Court of Davidson County and worked for the United States Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of Tennessee.
Lee grew up in the Grassland area and is a Franklin, Tennessee native but practices in both the Twentieth and Twenty-first Judicial Districts. He enjoys exploring the neighboring streams and rivers on the weekends and is an avid runner and Frisbee player.
- Tennessee College of Law (Juris Doctorate) 2017
- University of Tennessee (BA in Philosophy) 2012
- Battle Ground Academy 2007
Honors & Memberships
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Williamson County Bar Association
- John Marshall American Inns of Court, Administrator